Construction machinery monitoring
☑ Fuel, repair, and maintenance expenditures minimised
☑ No idling and thefts of construction materials
☑ No side jobs involving your machinery
☑ For all types of heavy machinery, generators, and stationary objects
what you get?
FIOS for fleet management
The system to make your pump trucks, cranes, excavators, concrete mixers, and diesel generators connected:
to prevent unauthorised trips and side jobs.
- Reduce mileage and fuel spent with optimised routes.
- Get notifications and alerts on any events within the production sites and in trips.
Enhance Fios with value added options
- Detect fuel thefts from heavy machinery during stops, parkings, work, and on the go.
- Control the full cycle of fuel distribution – from filling stations through dispensers to machinery.
- Pay only for actual fuel spent – recalculate consumption rates based on machine hours, engine load, idling, and detachable equipment.
- Use SMS, emails, browser notifications, and mobile app to be updated on fuel spent online.
- Evaluate the work of detachable equipment and concrete mixer units.
- Calculate fuel consumption during idling more precisely based on machine hours.
- Control door opening to detect unauthorised access to equipment and construction materials.
- Install RFID/NFC solutions to manage access to restricted areas and machinery, identify drivers and detachable equipment.
- Control weight during stops and transportation of construction materials to prevent thefts.
- Watch the production, loading, and unloading sites on your laptop through CCTV.
the service for remote maintenance management
Plan, manage, and control expenses for maintenance and repair works.
- Repair. Stay updated on the works, spare parts used, and costs.
The solution to control cement mixer units
We ensure that concrete is delivered to production sites in due time and without losses.
- Cement discharge. Control stops, discharge locations, and mixer rotation direction to prevent concrete thefts during transportation.
We provide provide best-in-class devices to cover all aspects of construction monitoring.
- GPS trackers that support all the additional equipment below and work in harsh environments.
- Additional devices for machinery and stationary assets: door opening, weight, fuel level, tyre pressure, rotation sensors, and much more.
- Safety and security equipment: engine immobilisers, fixed and mobile videocameras, and RFID/NFC solutions to restrict access.
Implementation and support
We make the system work and train your employees to use it efficiently.
- Provide after-implementation analysis and recommendations for ROI.
How do construction monitoring solutions
transform your business?
Never theft and often consumed below standard rates.
Optimised for mileage, fuel consumption, and time to delivery.
Never theft or spoilt due to unknown reasons.
Costs less with critical breakdowns prevented.
Lasts longer with no side jobs, engine overloads, and unnecessary idling.
How do we make it happen?
We interact every stakeholder in your company to understand how telematics can benefit your business.
We carefully select hardware and software to connect your assets and make them interact with the teams.
We train your employees to use the new tools and help you resolve every issue, both technical or commercial.
We watch how your business works and come up with advice on how to return your investments faster.