Customer Support Specialist
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales/Support Coordinators to provide the necessary support to the customers and field teams. The successful candidates will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation, and information. The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance.
- Coordinate sales/support team by managing schedules, filing important documents, and communicating relevant information.
- Respond to requests from customers and provide the necessary support.
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and within timelines.
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements.
- Experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus.
- Good computer skills (MS Office, ERP).
- Fluency in English.
- B grade or better for GCE-O-Level English and Mathematics.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude for problem-solving.
- A team player with a high level of dedication.
- Certification in sales or marketing will be an asset.
- Age between 25-30.
What's great about the job?
- Work with a young, energetic team where ideas can be brought into reality in the shortest time.
- Try new ideas with no pressure of doing mistakes.
- Access to cutting edge technology.
- Share knowledge working with a highly specialized multinational team.
- High rewards for good performers.