Digital Document Management Specialist
Panadura, Sri Lanka
We are looking for IT-savvy digital document management specialists with several years of hands-on experience in secretarial work, managing correspondence, and paperless office environment.
- Acting as the first point of contact; dealing with correspondence.
- Be overall in-charge of Digitalized document management.
- Managing the top level of the MIS system authorizations on behalf of the CEO
- Managing the online appointment system and organizing meetings.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a secretary with secretarial qualifications.
- Hands-on experience in a digital document management system is a must.
- Paperless document management skills and attention to detail.
- Willing to learn and work with new technologies and experience in IT infrastructure.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- Well disciplined and follow work ethics to be able to work on-premise and remote.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English/Sinhala.
- Aged between 25-35.
What's great in the job?
- Learn new technologies in the industry.
- Flat management structure and ability to contribute to decision making.
- Fast phase working environment.
- Yong and energetic team.