what you get
FIOS for fleet management
The system to track public, corporate, and school passenger transport.
- Track vehicles’ locations in real time and reduce mileage through optimized routes.
- Get notifications on any event with transport and passengers.
- Control passenger pick-up/drop-off time and location to trace movement history.
Enhance Fios with value-added options
- Detect fuel thefts during stops and parkings.
- Control full cycle of fuel distribution – from filling stations to vehicles.
- Compare fuel spent to mileage and rates to detect actual consumption.
- SMS, emails, browser notifications, and mobile app to stay updated on fuel spent.
- Analyse fuel consumption to reveal where you can spend less.
- See the driver, vehicle, passengers, and road with your own eyes.
- Install fixed cameras in the parking spots to detect unauthorised vehicle use.
- Install RFID readers in transport and issue ID cards to passengers to automate passenger counting.
- Use the Probe mobile app by KLOUDIP as an NFC/QR reader to save on special hardware.
- Employ RFID and NFC solutions for driver identification.
- Analyze passenger pick-up data, track attendance, optimize the number of vehicles on routes, and plan cost-saving transportation.
the service for fixed-route transport management
Plan, control, and analyze the fixed-route transportation system.
- Analyse route performance . Check visited and skipped stops, early and late arrivals, route deviations to identify areas for improvement.
- Enhance passenger experience. Shuttle mobile app shows passengers the location and estimated arrival time of their transport.
The solution for driver behavior monitoring
Enhance driving style across your fleet and enhance passenger satisfaction:
- Detect accelerations, braking, cornering, reckless driving to monitor wear and tear of transport vehicles.
- Rank your drivers to provide additional training for those in the bottom of the list.
the service for remote maintenance management
Plan, manage, and control expenses for maintenance and repair works.
- Preventive maintenance. Discover potential breakdowns before they become critical issues based on mileage and time of last maintenance.
- Repair. Stay updated on the works, spare parts used, and costs.
- All types of service works. Consider car wash, routine inspections, and other minor works that take time and make the vehicle idling.
We provide best-in-class devices that allow you to use every feature of our fleet management system.
- GPS trackers that support passenger counting and driving style monitoring hardware, video cameras, fuel sensors, and RFID solutions.
- All types of extra equipment for passenger transport: fuel level sensors, RFID/NFC readers, tire pressure sensors, passenger counting sensors, and door opening sensors.
- Video devices, including MDVRs for dash panels, fixed cameras for passenger compartments, and ADAS to prevent traffic accidents.
Implementation and support
We make the system work and train your employees to use it efficiently.
- Provide after-implementation analysis and recommendations for improvement.
How do passenger transportation solutions
transform your business?
Never theft and often consumed below standard rates.
Optimized for mileage, passenger pick-up/drop-off, and time to destination.
Always in good technical condition and never late.
Are transported safely, in comfort, and see transport coming on their smartphones.
Analyze passenger flow to plan cost-effective transport activities.
How do we make it happen?
We interact with every stakeholder in your company to understand how telematics can benefit your business.
We carefully select hardware and software to connect your assets and make them interact with the teams.
We train your employees to use the new tools and help you resolve every issue, both technical or commercial.
We watch how your business works and come up with advice on how to return your investments faster.