FiOS is a powerful GPS tracking and fleet management system to monitor all types of moving or stationary objects.
This video explains the core features of the FiOS system, including:
- Remote vehicle management via the monitoring list
- Real-time tracking on the map and through notifications
- Vehicle tracks and Google Street View
- Sensor monitoring
- Machine hours tracking
- Area-based tracking with geofences
- Detailed reports and dynamically updated fleet dashboard
- Communication with drivers and driver management
- Value-added applications
Request the live demo or presentation via the chat in the lower right corner.
Commenting is not enabled on this course.